Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a member of any.BODY Pilates & Exercise Physiology 8/46 Douglas Street, Milton Brisbane 4064, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the any.BODY Pilates & Exercise Physiology website www.anybody-studio.com.au
Winter Wellness 12 for $195
Winter Wellness Offer: This offer is for Participants to purchase a Winter Wellness 12 Class Pack for $195 between 20th June 2019 and 30 June 2019, to be used between 20th June 2019 and 20th August 2019. (Offer).
12 Classes have a 30 day expiry from the date of the first visit
12 Classes cannot be used for PEAK PERIODS outlined below
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 6:00am, 6:45am, 7:30am
Tuesday - 5:15pm, 6:00pm, 6:45pm
1.The group reformer pilates Introductory deal of 4 Classes for $59 (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase this offer once. It is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
2. A minimum of 2 people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled and your session will be returned. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 8 weeks in advance.
3. Cancellations/rescheduling classes need to be done more than 12 hours prior to your class beginning. Late cancellations will incur a lost session for all class packs and a cancellation fee will be charged for all memberships.
4. Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients please don’t be late, it disrupts the flow of the class and can distract from the experience for other clients.
5. Any.BODY Studio reserves the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons: any.BODY studio reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
6. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waitlist. Should a place become available then you will receive an email or text offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlist offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. You should receive more then 12hrs notice.
1. Casual Classes are valid for 30 days from purchase date.
2. 5, 10, 20 and 50 Class packs are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
3. Sessions are not refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate.
The any.BODY Pilates & Exercise Physiology cancellation policy is in place to ensure that everyone has a chance to attend.
Class cancelations are the responsibility of the person booking the class. They can be made via the MINDBODY app or through MINDBODY online. Cancellations can be made 12hrs + prior to the class start time without losing the session. Cancellations made -12hrs will forfeit their sessions for class pack memberships and incur a $15 late fee for membership members.
Membership Terms & Conditions
1. All Memberships operate on a monthly direct debit from your credit card stored in Mindbody (a secure system).
Payment will continue unless notified (see Termination Policy below)
2. A 3 month minimum lock-in period applies to Flexi Membership contracts and a 12 month lock in period applies for economical memberships. All memberships have a 3 month minimum lock-in periods which fixed term and does not allow for suspensions or termination, unless approval is granted before sign up.
3. Memberships will continue beyond the minimum lock-in period with a monthly direct debit unless any.BODY Pilates is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
4. Memberships may be subject to price increase, but will be communicated in writing 4 weeks prior to any change.
5. A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all Club Members on contract payment. Should a Member incur three or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details.
6. Those on a Gold Membership contract can purchase additional sessions at $27 per class. They will be valid for 7 days from purchase.
1. At least 2 weeks written notice is required for membership suspensions. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to cease credit card or direct debit payments planned for the given period.
2. Suspension is granted for no less than 2 weeks at a time and for a maximum of four weeks per calendar year. Please email requests to email@example.com
1. After the minimum lock-in period, any.BODY Pilates requires at least 4 weeks written notice to terminate membership. Please email request to
2. In the case long term or permanent injury or illness that prevents the use of our services, membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor that injury or illness will exceed a period of 4 weeks.
3. any.BODY Pilates may terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive or illegal behaviour, as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or other members.
4. Termination of contracts before their completion must be paid in full.