1. Casual Classes are valid for 30 days from purchase date.
2. 5, 10, 20 and 50 Class packs are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
3. Sessions are not refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate.
The any.BODY Pilates & Exercise Physiology cancellation policy is in place to ensure that everyone has a chance to attend. Class cancellations are the responsibility of the person booking the class. They can be made via the MINDBODY app or through MINDBODY online. Cancellations can be made 12hrs + prior to the class start time without losing the session. Cancellations made -12hrs will forfeit their sessions for class pack memberships and incur a $15 late fee for membership members.
Membership Terms & Conditions
1. All Memberships operate on a monthly direct debit from your credit card stored in Mindbody (a secure system).
2. A 3 month minimum lock-in period applies to Flexi Membership contracts and a 12 month lock in period applies for economical memberships. All memberships have a 3 month minimum lock-in periods which fixed term and does not allow for suspensions or termination, unless approval is granted before sign up.
3. Memberships will continue beyond the minimum lock-in period with a monthly direct debit unless any.BODY Pilates is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
4. Memberships may be subject to price increase, but will be communicated in writing 4 weeks prior to any change.
5. A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all Club Members on contract payment. Should a Member incur three or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details.
6. Those on a Gold Membership contract can purchase additional sessions at $27 per class. They will be valid for 7 days from purchase.
1. At least 2 weeks written notice is required for membership suspensions. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to cease credit card or direct debit payments planned for the given period.
2. Suspension is granted for no less than 2 weeks at a time and for a maximum of 10 weeks per calendar year. Please email requests to email@example.com