Reformer Pilates | Over 50's Restorative Pilates
Reformer Pilates Studio Brisbane | Low Impact Pilates
The studio is located less than 10 minutes from Brisbane City, Paddington, Auchenflower, Rosalie and Toowong with Parking available for all clients.
Mondays 11am • 45 MINUTES
Wednesday 2:30pm • 45 MINUTES
Fridays 9:00am • 45 MINUTES
If you are over the age of 50, strength training is the most important form of exercise you can do to stay fit, strong and healthy and will assist you to ensure you can continue to do the things that makes you happy!
Reformer Pilates is a type of low impact strength training that also helps rehabilitate chronic aches and pains.
What are the benefits of Pilates?
1. Improve strength, flexibility and balance.
2. Tone and build long lean muscles.
3. Challenge and develop deep abdominal muscles.
4. Challenge your functional movement, to create new habits that prevent injury.
5. Reduce stress, tension and pain.
6. Boost energy levels.
7. Offer relief from back pain and joint tension.
9. Realigns the body to result in better posture.
10. Improve the way your body looks and feels and how you feel about it!
For some Over 50's clients the idea of attending exercises classes is foreign, but at any.BODY Pilates & Exercise Physiology we welcome any age and any limitation into a safe environment with exercises sessions that are tailored to your specific needs.
* Health fund rebates are only available if treatment is associated with a chronic condition or injury
* Medicare rebates may be available if treatment is associated with a chronic condition.