Magnesium Deficiency | Modern Life | Pilates Studio in Milton
Did you know that for every molecules of sugar we consume, our body needs 54 molecules of magnesium to process it? That is as pretty crazy thought! Well did you also know that magnesium is responsible for over 300 reactions in your body! So Science says we need magnesium and we need lots of it!
So if we need magnesium to process sugar and we need magnesium for our body to 'function' properly then it is a pretty scary fact to know that modern lifestyle is contributing to people being severely magnesium deficient and resulting in some pretty common things that we simply learn to live with. Magnesium is found in our dark leafy greens like spinach and silverbeet, it is also found in nuts like cashews and almonds and grains like quinoa (the healthy shit). However, we all know that with modern day life it is becoming increasingly hard to eat a well balanced diet ALL THE TIME so maybe it is well worth considering a magnesium oil. A few more facts....
- Digestive Issues 60-70 Million adults suffer from digestive issues
- Coffee - 50% of the population drinks coffee
- Stress - 91% of adults feel stressed at a level of moderate to high
- Sugar - 181 million tons of sugar was consumed in 2015
- 1 in 5 Australians live with chronic pain
- Total economic cost of chronic pain in 2007 was estimated at $34 billion dollars
- Chronic pain accounts for 40$ of forced retirements
1 in 3 Adults suffer from a sleep disorder
Total Economic Cost of sleep deprivation in 2016 was estimated at $66.3 billion dollars
Magnesium Oil by SALT LAB.
Magnesium oil facilities transdermal delivery (through the skin) of magnesium chloride. IT is well documented that most of the magnesium in oral powders and pills supplements are lost in the digestive system or eliminated by the body, not reaching the cells that need it. Salt LAB makes an easy to use spray that allows you to apply magnesium straight to tired muscles, sore joints and onto your stomach for greater absorption.